Steven Hatzakis has led research at Reink Media Group since 2016 and brings over 20 years of experience with the online brokerage industry.
Steven is passionate about heping consumers and has spoken and moderated for numerous forex and finance industry panels across the globe. Prior to joining Reink Media, Steven was an editor at Finance Magnates.
Steven has served as a registered commodity futures representative for domestic and internationally regulated brokerages and holds a Series III license in the US as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).
In addition to his expertise on forex, Steven is an avid cryptocurrency researcher, advisor, investor, and trader. Steven first wrote about Bitcoin market inefficiencies in 2013 and continues to contribute to open-source technology, consumer education, and self-regulatory initiatives.
During his free time, Steven enjoys reading and engineering applications related to math and cryptography, traveling, spearfishing, exercise and staying active.
Steven in the media:
- London Summit 2021 panel: Analyzing Trader Activity: Where is the Alpha
- 2nd Cyprus Forex Summit (virtual) 2021 panel: Current Forex Market Trends and Development
- Finance Magnates Virtual Summit 2020 panel: Where is the Alpha? IBs and Affiliates in Retail FX
- Virtual Vision Finance conference 2020 panel: Understanding Traders: COVID19 Edition
- London Summit 2019 Panel: Reinventing The Retail Broker Business
- TheStreet.com: Bitcoin Continues its Slide will the Bulls or Bears Prevail
- Bitcoin.com: Decentralized Exchange Compendium Index Lists Over 200 DEX Platforms
- The National Herald: EMBCA Blockchain Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies discussion
- Finance Magnates: iFX Expo Panel Addresses ICOs Self-Regulation
- FXStreet.com: The Crypto System is the Largest Arm’s Race in Decades
- Alabama Law Review: Consumer Bitcredit and Fintech Lending
Steven Hatzakis moderating the 2018 Finance Magnates London Summit.