Trading 212 Review
Trading 212 is well-known for its low-cost trading and very user-friendly mobile app and overall trading experience, and it just missed making our top picks for best mobile apps in the U.K. for 2022. The combination of low cost and ease of use makes it especially attractive to newcomers wanting to avoid hidden fees. However, online tools, research and education offerings are basic at best, and the scope of investments is certainly limited.
Trading 212 pros & cons
- Easy-to-use and simplistic mobile app and trading platform.
- Zero commissions on all trades.
- Fractional shares are available to trade and invest in.
- Although there are some decent videos, the majority of the educational content is average at best.
- Research is limited.
- Over 10,000 global stocks and ETFs are available to trade, but there are no funds, investment trusts or government bonds on offer.
- While deposits via bank transfer are free, deposits over £2,000 that are made by other means, such as a debit card or Apple Pay, carry a 0.7% fee.
Trading 212 website tour
Trading 212 stock app tour
For the 2023 StockBrokers.com U.K. Review, we assessed, rated, and ranked 11 U.K. share dealing platforms over a 10-week time period. Each broker was exhaustively tested on all available platforms and graded on 53 different variables. In total, over 17,000 words of research were produced.
Our rigorous data validation process yields an error rate of less than .001% each year, providing site visitors with quality data they can trust. Our team.
Compare Trading 212 Competitors
Select one or more of these brokers to compare against Trading 212.Show all
Compare Trading 212
See how Trading 212 stacks up against other brokers.